Commercial, Industrial, and Residential rainwater harvesting for eco-friendly money saving water solutions.  Rainwater harvesting potable water filtration platforms.

Pure Water and Rainwater Harvesting

At Purewater, we know that everyone is looking for ways to be more eco friendly and, more importantly, save money. A rainwater harvesting system can be affordably installed in commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. By installing a rainwater harvesting system in your building you can reduce stress on the water infrastructures, implement environmentally friendly solutions for your water needs, and save money, potential up to 55% of your water bill. No matter what your rainwater harvesting needs, whether for residential, industrial, or corporate purposes, Purewater has a solution. Whether you want a relatively small above ground tank (350 gallons)to use for gardening and other outdoor applications, or you need a much larger in ground tank to provide water to your entire building, Purewater can help. Purewater is also a certified member of the U.S. Green Building Council certified company, so you can be confident that your rainwater harvesting system will be professionally installed, affordable, and highly efficient and environmentally friendly.


The picture below you depicts a rainwater harvesting system designed for industrial and commercial applications. This rainwater harvesting system would capture rainwater runoff from the building roof, store the water in a large capacity in-ground tank, filter the water, and store clean, filtered, potable water in a separate tank, ready for use.


Industrial Rain Water Harvesting Potable Water Filtration Platform.  Industrial, Commercial, Residential rainwater harvesting and water treatment systems.


Rainwater Harvesting offers significant economic and environmental advantages!


On average, only 1% of the water used every day is used for human consumption. The other 99% is used to clean, flush toilets, shower, water plants, irrigate gardens, wash cars, fill swimming pools, etc. For this reason, rainwater harvesting is practical and offers significant ecological and economic advantages, not only to residential areas, but commercial, industrial, and business buildings as well. If you are looking for more "Green" opportunities, Purewater can also create a system that will purify the harvested water, making it safe not only for household use, but also for human consumption.


Rainwater Harvesting Advantages:

  • Reduces water consumption
  • Cuts costs
  • Preserves groundwater supplies
  • Counter rising costs for water and sewage
  • Relieves strain on sewer networks because rain is retained for later use.

Uses for "free" rainwater include:

  • Irrigation
  • Watering the garden
  • Flushing toilets
  • Washing clothes
  • Car washing
  • Cleaning
  • Filling swimming pools
  • Household use (with the proper filtration and disinfection)

A 3,000 square foot roof (50' x 60') for example, will potentially harvest 825 gallons of water during a rainstorm, equal to 1/2 inch of rain.

This is soft, usable water!


Save 55% or more by harvesting rainwater

We estimate more than half of the water we use each day can be replaced with rainwater, without any inconvenience. This amount includes flushing toilets, washing clothes, cleaning, watering the garden and irrigation (note the chart of Household Water Usage below. The savings might be more in an industrial or business rainwater harvesting system, where very little water is used for human consumption, such as a retail store or factory.

This can potentially save 60,000 gallons of water on an annual basis for a family of four using 300 gallons of water per day!


This chart shows the average daily water use, and the advantages that a rainwater harvesting system can have in an industrial, commercial, or residential application.


Click here to view a pdf with this and more information
about Purewater and rainwater harvesting.


If you are interested in harvesting rainwater at your home or business, or you would like more information, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.